Employment Opportunities at NARMC
The Ozark Mountains are a great place to live and North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is a great place to work. This area of the country offers outstanding outdoor activities including hiking the Ozark National Forest and floating on the beautiful Buffalo River, the country’s first National River. And for country music fans Branson, Missouri is just 30 minutes from Harrison.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is one of the largest and most respected employers in this area. We offer a full range of benefits for our staff.
You can download the orginal PDFjob application form (584 KB) and the Work Reference Consent & Release (136 KB). Please print the application to complete and send to Human Resources via your delivery choice, i.e. fax, email, mail, etc. You may send a resume as an addition to your application.
Job descriptions are available upon request.
Positions Available As of April 21, 2014
Patient Resources/Quality Services
- Quality Services Manager - RN
- Social Worker - LCSW or LMSW
- RN House Supervisor Positions - 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
- RN Behavioral Health
- RN Surgery - Circulator
- RN Surgery - Pre-Op
- RNs Emergency Department
- RNs ICU/CCU
- RNs - Pediatrics
- RNs - OB/L&D
- RNs - Med Surg - 1st & 3rd floors - full time, part time and PRN
- LPN's - School Based Clinic& Behavioral Health
- CNA's - Behavioral Health 7a7p&7p7a; & ICU/CCU 7a7p& Med/Surg 3-11pm
- Unit Secretary/CN A - OB/L&D 3 - 11pm
- RN 7p7a
- LPN's- 7a7- & 7p7a
- CNA 's - 7p7a or 7a7p
- RN - Circulator
- RN Surgery PreOp
- Student Surgical Technologist
Newton County Family Practice
- APRN - Advanced Practice RN
School Based Health Clinic - Jasper
- LPN - full time
- Receptionist - part time - Mon, Tue, Thur
- Emergency Department Compliance & Charge Assistant
- Administrative/Department Secretary
Business Office - Admissions
- Patient Registrar positions - PRN
- Medicare Biller/Patient Account Representative
Business Office - Centralized Scheduling
- Central Scheduler
- MLT or MT- Full Time & part time positions
- Phlebotomist - full time
- EMT - PRN
- Paramedic - PRN
- Pharmacy Technician/Purchasing Specialist 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Dietitian - PRN
- Engineering Supervisor
- General Maintenance - part time weekends days 6a6p
- Technician - 3 - 11 p.m. & & PRN housekeeping positions
- Technician - 3 - 11 p.m. - Janitorial/floor care
NOTE: Inquiries for jobs posted must be made in Human Resources.
We are committed to a drug free workplace. Illegal use or possession of drug or alcohol may lead to denial of employment, termination, and/or loss of workers' compensation benefits. All job applicants and employees are subject to drug testing.
For more information please email us.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
620 North Main
Harrison, Arkansas 72601