Employment Opportunities at NARMC
The Ozark Mountains are a great place to live and North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is a great place to work. This area of the country offers outstanding outdoor activities including hiking the Ozark National Forest and floating on the beautiful Buffalo River, the country’s first National River. And for country music fans Branson, Missouri is just 30 minutes from Harrison.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is one of the largest and most respected employers in this area. We offer a full range of benefits for our staff.
You can download the orginal PDFjob application form (584 KB) and the Work Reference Consent & Release (136 KB). Please print the application to complete and send to Human Resources via your delivery choice, i.e. fax, email, mail, etc. You may send a resume as an addition to your application.
Job descriptions are available upon request.
Positions Available As of October 24, 2014
Patient Resources/Quality Services
- Social Worker - LCSW or LMSW
Home Care and/or /Hospice
- Manager Home Care & Hospice
- RN Hospice/Home Care -PRN
- Occupational Therapist Home Care
Advanced Practice RN Positions
- Behavioral Health
- Marshall Family Practice - Marshall, AR
Nursing Positions; CNA's; ER Tech; Monitor Tech
- RN Surgery
- RN Labor & Delivery/OB
- RN Emergency Department
- RNs ICU/CCU/Step Down
- RNs Pediatrics
- RNs Med Surg, including part time
- RN Home Care/Hospice PRN
- ER Tech PRN & part time
- APRN; PMHNP
Surgery & GI Lab
- RNs Surgery
- RN GI Lab - full time and PRN positions
- Surgery Technician - part time; full time positions
- LPN Float
- Receptionist Float
Marshall Family Practice
- APRN - Advanced Practice RN
Family Medicine Clinic
- CNA/Medical Assistants
- LPN / RN
Rehabilitation - Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist - Home Care
- Physical Therapist - PRN position
- CRT or RRT
Wound Care & Hyperbarics
- RN Nurse Manager
- Staff Accountant/Payroll Specialist
- EMT - PRN
- Paramedic - PRN, part time, FT
- MT or MLT
- Host/Hostess position - part time
- Patient Registrar/Cashier
- Construction - 1st shift - Temporary positions
- Technicians - housekeeping/janitorial PRN & FT/1st & 2nd shifts available
NOTE: Inquiries for jobs posted must be made in Human Resources.
We are committed to a drug free workplace. Illegal use or possession of drug or alcohol may lead to denial of employment, termination, and/or loss of workers' compensation benefits. All job applicants and employees are subject to drug testing.
For more information please email us.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
620 North Main
Harrison, Arkansas 72601