Employment Opportunities at NARMC
The Ozark Mountains are a great place to live and North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is a great place to work. This area of the country offers outstanding outdoor activities including hiking the Ozark National Forest and floating on the beautiful Buffalo River, the country’s first National River. And for country music fans Branson, Missouri is just 30 minutes from Harrison.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is one of the largest and most respected employers in this area. We offer a full range of benefits for our staff.
You can download the orginal PDFjob application form (584 KB) and the Work Reference Consent & Release (136 KB). Please print the application to complete and send to Human Resources via your delivery choice, i.e. fax, email, mail, etc. You may send a resume as an addition to your application.
Job descriptions are available upon request.
Positions Available As of January 23, 2015
- Director - Population Health Management
Patient Resources/Quality Services
- Social Worker - LCSW or LMSW
- RN Case Manager
Home Care and/or /Hospice
- Manager Home Care & Hospice
- Occupational Therapist Home Care
- Hospice Chaplain/Bereavement/Community Educator/Coordinator
- RN Home Care
- CN A 7p7a Hospice House
Advanced Practice RN Positions
- Behavioral Health
- Marshall Family Practice - Marshall, AR
Staff Nursing Positions; CNA's; Unit Secretary
- RN ICU/CCU/Step Down
- RNs ICU/CCU/Pediatrics
- RN Med Surg
- RN Cardiac Rehab
- LPN Med Surg
- CNA's- Med Surg & Hospice House
- Patient Companions - Sitters - PRN
- APRN; PMHNP
- Surgery Technicians - part time; full time positions
- LPN Float
- Receptionist Float
Marshall Family Practice
- APRN - Advanced Practice RN
Claude Parrish Community Health - Lead Hill Clinic
Rehabilitation - Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist - Home Care
- CRT or RRT- PRN & Full time
- Sonographer - PRN
- Radiologic Technologist
Wound Care & Hyperbarics
- RN Nurse Manager
- EMT - PRN&FT
- Paramedic - PRN & FT
- Phlebotomist - part time & full time positions
- Patient Registrar/Cashier- PRN
- Host/Hostess position
- Medicare/Medicaid Biller - experienced
- Construction - 1st shift - Temporary position
- Technicians - housekeeping/janitorial PRN & FT - various shifts
- Laundry Technician - Relief Washer/Clean Linen Tech 7a-3:30p
NOTE: Inquiries for jobs posted must be made in Human Resources.
We are committed to a drug free workplace. Illegal use or possession of drug or alcohol may lead to denial of employment, termination, and/or loss of workers' compensation benefits. All job applicants and employees are subject to drug testing.
For more information please email us.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
620 North Main
Harrison, Arkansas 72601