Employment Opportunities at NARMC
The Ozark Mountains are a great place to live and North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is a great place to work. This area of the country offers outstanding outdoor activities including hiking the Ozark National Forest and floating on the beautiful Buffalo River, the country’s first National River. And for country music fans Branson, Missouri is just 30 minutes from Harrison.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center is one of the largest and most respected employers in this area. We offer a full range of benefits for our staff.
Job descriptions are available upon request.
Positions Available As of June 17, 2013
- RN's Behavioral Health 7p7a;7a7p-Gereatric & Adult Units
- RN Cardiac Rehab
- RN OB/ Labor and Delivery
- RN's ER
- RN's ICU/CCU- all shifts, including 3p - 11p.
- RN's - Pediatrics
- RN's - Med Surg
- CNA's; Med-Surg ;7p7a;3-11
- CNA's - Behavioral Health 7a7p&7p7a
- Unit Secretaries / CNA - Emergency Department - 7p7a; 7a7p
- LPNs - Float for Clinics & shifts in Behavioral Health
- Patient Companion Med Surg -PRN
- Phlebotomist - PRN
- MT or MLT
- Histotechnologist or Histotechnician-6a-2:30p
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapy Aide - temporary /part-time
- Respiratory Therapists - CRT or RRT - FT nights & PRN
- Patient Transporter - part time
- EMT'S - PRN & Full Time Positions
- Paramedic - Full Time
Health Information Management
- Transcriptionist - PRN
- Auxiliary Thrift Store- Clerk
Business Office/Patient Accounts Services
- Patient Accounts Representatives/Billing
- Admissions - Patient Registrar - PRN
- Admissions - Patient Registrar - part time
- Assistant Business Manager - part time
- Host/Hostess- part time
- Dietitian - PRN
- Nutrition Assistants - PRN
- Cook - Full Time
- LPN Float position
- Nurse Manager - RN
- Registered Nurses - Adult and Gereatric Units
- Licensed Practical Nurses - Adult Unit
- CNA 's- 7p7a&7a7p
- NOTE: Inquiries for jobs posted must be made in Human Resources.
We are committed to a drug free workplace. Illegal use or possession of drug or alcohol may lead to denial of employment, termination, and/or loss of workers' compensation benefits. All job applicants and employees are subject to drug testing.
For more information please email us.
North Arkansas Regional Medical Center
620 North Main
Harrison, Arkansas 72601